Siro Dhara helps to achieve a total sense of balance by using the flow of natural oil on to the forehead. This is a distinctive Ayurvedic treatment that calms the mind and relaxes the central nervous system. In Siro Dhara, a continuous flow of Ayurvedic herbal oils or therapeutic liquids are dripped on the forehead. A metal or clay vessel, the patra, is suspended directly above the forehead. The oil or therapeutic fluid is poured into the pot and seeps through a hole onto the centre of your forehead, also known as the 'third eye'. This classical treatment is meant to be maintained at a certain rhythmic speed while awakening the third eye. This treatment can initiate miraculous healing. This therapy is given after Head Abhyanga or whole body Abhyanga.
• Helps to evoke deep cognitive memories and restore good health.
• It enhances memory, clarity, comprehension, concentration and creativity.
• Very good for relaxation.
• Assists meditation and gaining benefits from meditation.
• For headaches, migraines and sleep disorders.
• For stress, and anxiety.
• Rejuvenates the senses and mind, and improves brain functioning.
Duration: 30 Minutes