Snehana is deeply relaxing and enjoyable, as stress and toxins are released at all levels – physical, emotional and mental. Snehana literally means to “nurture, to love, to heal, to express kindness and compassion” – and this is exactly what you will experience during this treatment. As a one-off application, Snehana acts as an instant stress-buster. As a series of treatments, the cleansing and nourishing effect is increased manifold. Snehana can be carried out by a single therapist or as a synchronous massage by two therapists.
Snehana Packages for Ultimate Relaxation
Duration: 30 Minutes
This is a distinctive Ayurvedic treatment that calms the mind and relaxes the central nervous system and thereby initiating miraculous healing. In Siro Dhara, a continuous flow of Ayurvedic herbal oils or therapeutic liquids is dripped on the forehead through a metal or clay vessel “the patra” which is suspended directly above the forehead. This is given after Head Abhyanga or whole body Abhyanga.
- Helps to evoke deep cognitive memories and restore good health
- Enhances memory, clarity, comprehension, concentration, and creativity
- Good for relaxation
- Assists in activating the third eye chakra and helps to gain benefits from meditation
- Useful in headaches, migraines and sleep disorders, stress, and anxiety
- Rejuvenates the senses and mind, and improves brain functioning